Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Photo 2 Survey

What are three things you enjoyed learning so far in Digital Photo II?
1.  How to take better architectural photos.
2. The difference between snapshots and fine art.
3. How to tell a story with photography.

What  has been your favorite project so far? The magazine cover and the holiday card.

What was your least favorite project so far? The mirroring.

Do you feel your skills in photography have improved during the semester? I think my Photoshop skills have improved more than my photography skills have.

If you could re-do one project, which one would it be and why? I would re-do the Mock Senior Portraits.

Was Ms. Baron a professional. helpful, and knowledgeable teacher? Yes.

Is there a project/skill you would like to learn next semester? None I can think of.

Comments/Complaints: None

No comments:

Post a Comment